A leading private equity group based in the heart of Surrey is seeking a Head of IT to manage the IT infrastructure and delivery of key technology migrations for their UK and USA locations.
As the Head of IT, you will be the owner of all technology strategies, information systems and digital development across the group.
A dynamic mindset is required in this fast-paced, high-energy business. You will identify the tools required to enable your colleagues to deliver the extremely high standards required by the Company. You will be dealing with all levels of seniority across a range of technical abilities.
Key objectives/responsibilities include:
- Managing the selection, implementation, development, monitoring, maintenance and upgrading of all IT systems this growing business. This includes central infrastructure and desktop support.
- Developing IT policies and procedures to ensure security (cyber and physical) and business continuity.
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine the technology required to achieve the objectives set by the Group Board and making recommendations to the Group Board for upgrading systems as required.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, including negotiating prices and analysing spend against budgets.
- Managing one team member in the UK and (currently) outsourced providers in the US.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior Manager or Head of department.
- Experience of overseeing all IT functions, ideally across multiple offices.
- A proven track record in the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
- Project management & delivery experience
- The ability to manage and motivate people
- A customer focus with an ability to communicate with all levels in an organisation.
- A solid technical background in Microsoft technology
- And ideally, experience with Salesforce
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk
Our client, one of the largest suppliers of medical equipment solutions in the world providing the latest technology, with a service and support package the envy of the industry, is looking for a Clinical Support Consultant to provide direct support to the sales team in pre-sales activities and ongoing customer support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the service and sales teams to provide clinical support to the post sale installation process
- Liaising with the installed base users to develop and maintain excellent customer relations, identify training requirements and troubleshoot any problems arising
- Co-ordinating and resolving configuration changes or issues on-site
- Coordinating and carrying out software upgrade requirements on-site
- Liaising with the service team on all customer support requirements and act as a bridge between the sales team, service team and customers
- Supporting pre-sale customer trials tender responses, presentations, demonstration days and exhibitions
- Supporting the installation process and the Clinical Training Manager
- In conjunction with service department form part of the out of hours on-call rota
The successful candidate will;
- ideally be degree qualified in a relevant field
- have excellent communication skills;
- be experienced in a clinical product environment with at least 2 years + in a Presales / Consulting environment.
- have experience in a customer facing role
- have a full driving licence and be comfortable with travel to client sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is expanding in a thriving business sector. For more information or to apply email Rob Ally on firstname.lastname@example.org