Operations Coordinator – North London
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Our client based in North London is a global leadership development and training company. We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to be part of a dynamic team who collaborate across numerous functions and activities within the global operations of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary focus is to support the day to day execution of operational functions, including a strategic contribution on building our systems for scalability.
Collaborate with a global team to execute operational functions which ensure courses run smoothly, on time, and to budget. Which include:
- Scheduling faculty to the global course calendar, spanning 16 countries and 8 languages
- Event logistics; Course venue and leader hotel bookings, preparation and shipping of materials
- Maintaining stock inventories, cost trackers and performance data
- Event administration, ensuring data integrity within our ERP and CRM systems
- Opportunities to contribute to project work which serves the development of our operation
To be considered for the role you will have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised, as well as within a tight-knit team, is required. A tech savviness and an orientation towards continuous-improvement of process will serve this role well, as will the ability for clear and open communication.
- Have a productivity mindset; committed to continuous improvement
- Are task/ process orientated, organised with brilliant attention to detail
- Are tech savvy; competent & enthusiastic to progress with technology enhancements.
- Thrive in a flexible and autonomous environment.
- High competency working with Excel spreadsheet data, analysis and reporting skills are essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Event coordination and scheduling skills/ experience required
- Process modelling/mapping experience desirable
- ERM (Netsuite), and Hubspot (CRM) experience desirable
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk