This could be the perfect role for someone looking to hone their ER skills to an advanced level and could be part time 2 – 3 days per week or full time. We’re looking for an HR Officer who loves ER work to undertake the most interesting aspect of ER – to conduct investigations & create usable reports on behalf of our clients.
If you’re reasonably flexible to travel to client sites, we can offer you the chance to work with a range of industries – we support everything from cutting edge pharma to celebrity chefs, private equity to charity. We have more than a hundred clients of varying sizes and as HR Officer you’ll work with them all, building your knowledge and sector experience as you go. Longer term you might want to progress to one of our ER Advisor positions, or a more generalist remit.
myHRdept are a small but growing team in a privately owned (NOT a franchise of a similar name) family run business, we have a great working environment and while everyone works hard, we know how to relax and have fun too. There are genuine prospects here (as well as being a lovely place to work) and we’ll invest in your development, funding relevant courses and other CPD.
In this role you’ll manage investigations, producing high quality reports we can rely on to conduct hearings. As you will already know, any HR/ER process can only be as good as the investigation, and this is the part our clients most often need quality assistance with.
We’re looking for people who could come from a wide variety of HR backgrounds – experienced HR officers, case managers, business partners, even ex employment lawyers might like to undertake these interesting assignments. Irrespective of background, to succeed in these positions you must:
- Live an easy car commute to Maidenhead (we’re in Bray village)
- Be prepared (and able) to travel
- Have a thorough understanding of HR procedures and plenty of case management experience (investigations/hearings)
- Have experience of advising or coaching line managers
- Be confident and highly articulate – in writing and on the phone
- Have a driving licence & access to a car and be able to travel
- Be available at reasonably short notice to undertake client site visits (though some work can be done from the office)
- Ideally be a graduate and have relevant professional qualifications
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk