We are looking for an Account Administrator from Monday to Friday from 08:00- 17:00
Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
Setting up new clients and maintaining existing account details
Creating Sales Orders
Creating Purchase Orders
Queries through to resolution
Disputed invoices liaising with respective personnel through to resolution
Checking supplier invoices
Checking and calculating recharge values Checking records for previous issued invoices/ received AP invoices
Avica Cross reference SO/PO RaiseA/R invoices Enter A/P invoice Check any issues and query
LVC-Invoicing/ service sheets
Simply waste-cross reference waste certificate / recharge
TSC- calling of Southern Co op stores
Kindred-Monthly regulars, maintaining records and completing for M/E
Approval process completion entering to SAP System
Credit card statements x20+- coding each line item, entering each line item on A/P invoice
Ad hoc duties from Operation Manager
Ad hoc duties from HR Manager
Holiday database-maintain, update and calculations. Keeping records and liaising with colleagues
Medical claims- from submission through to closure. Requesting documentation
Assisting with other roles and duties as and when required
Ordering of products as and when requested
Vehicle database and inspections in colleagues absence
Our Client in Bray, Maidenhead is currently recruiting for an exceptionally organised team facilities/ administror to join there team.
- Co-ordinating the current team’s tasks - everyone is part time and works different days. Therefore, if someone is out of the office the task gets left until she returns. It takes too long for any project to be finished;
- Writing some of my letters/documents, organising my diary and general secretarial work;
- File management – we have files dating back several decades and, although we don’t call on them every year, finding some documents/files can take days.
- Liaison with tenants – we are reactive and I would like to foster a closer relationship with tenants. We spoke of a business club ages ago and I still think that this would be a good idea;
- Co-ordinating with Sam on Health & Safety issues – Sam deals with a lot of this but again we take too long to finish things;
- Assisting with marketing;
- Assisting on Project co-ordination – I take overall responsibility for projects but would welcome someone else for help organise tasks in a timely fashion.
- 28 hours per week.
HR Administrator – Maidenhead
We are looking for a HR administrator to join a busy team in Maidenhead. This role is to provide HR administrative support to the HR and ER team and deliver exceptional HR service to our clients. This role will appeal to an experienced HR administrator looking to consolidate their experience in a small close knit team environment.
Your role will encompass HR administration, general HR support, client work and ad hoc duties as and when required by the team.
Duties will include:
Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
Managing client files and co-ordinating annual updates and activity
Demonstrate & advise clients on our HR system (HR Breathe)
First point of contact for client calls and support emails to the office, acting as ‘triage’
Supporting the HRM & ERMs with Client Work
Undertake client work on their sites as required
Preparing standard HR letters for clients
Preparing periodic reports as required
Carrying out DBS checks
Working to agreed SLA's
We require candidates who are highly organised and efficient with previous experience in a multi-tasking role and who have provided HR administration support for at least 2 years previously. It is essential you have a working knowledge of HR information systems, ideally with Breathe HR. You will have excellent MS office skills with a specific focus on Word (you should be an advanced user) and have a great attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year