Marketing Manager - Electronics, Buckinghamshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join independent company with nearly 50 years of trading history selling to mainly commercial electrical cable & component users nationwide. You will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies designed to drive B2B market penetration and sales growth within this industrial electrical product arena within the UK. An in-depth understanding of the electronics OR electrical components industry and the business model is essential.
Your main duties will include:
- To analyse, measure and optimise the company’s existing marketing strategy and implement any recommended changes.
- To design and implement an array of traditional marketing strategies across the broad spectrum of products targeting various industry sectors.
- To oversee and align digital marketing strategy and manage our team of 1 DM
- To work closely with Product Managers to enhance & develop a strategic product mix which will maximise market penetration.
- To undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends and use resultant knowledge to optimise our price strategy.
- To be part of the Senior Management Team with input into all areas of the business.
What are we looking for:
- Proven industry marketing experience.
- Experience in the electronics OR electrical components’
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Current knowledge of all digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Abundant financial acumen to analyse commercial results and new market opportunities
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel and ERP/CRM systems
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk