With some of the World’s top 50 companies as clients, this exciting immersive reality training company is seeking an experienced Account Manager with a business to business background to help develop customer relationships and increase sales.
Our Account Manager will enjoy the prestige of a market leading company with patented processes and the largest live database of actors outside of the BBC! Despite their success our client remains at heart a close knit team of highly dedicated professionals and as Account Manager you will be focused on building long lasting relationships with key stakeholders and buyers, understanding their demands and challenges and proposing L&D solutions from our client’s suite of programmes.
Much of your work will be telephone base, but you will also organise regular client meetings and will ensure that all client queries across the breadth of the account are efficiently attended to by the team. Some travel is essential then. Our Account Manager will support the Account Directors in activity forecasting, client reviews and producing progress reports, which may entail financial updates, participant feedback (in our client’s programmes) and analysis, and recommendations for the future.
To be of interest in this role you will:
- have at least a couple of years B2B account management experience with a demonstrable track record of developing client business, ideally within the L&D sector or professional services
- be a superb and confident communicator on the phone and in person with great presentation skills
- have experience of writing high quality proposals and pitches;
- be a naturally inquisitive problem solver and a fast learner;
- have sound commercial negotiation skills
- be impeccably organised and have a great attention to detail
- be self motivated and have a desire to achieve tangible results
- have experience of working with customer management software.
In return we can offer a super working environment in London close to tube stations and the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting projects in the sector. Our client will pay a competitive salary, provide private health care and offer 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk