To provide support to the installed base of all existing product customers and iMDsoft Metavision installations. To provide direct support to the sales team in delivering pre sale trials, pre sale tender response, pre sale sales presentations and pre sale D&P exhibitions. To work closely with service and sales teams to provide support to post sale installation process. To understand all facets of product line up both hardware and software including Metavision suite and provide Communication Bridge with FDT research and development team. At all times remain flexible in delivering any other customer support and sales requirements acting at short notice when required. Clinical knowledge and ability to relate equipment to clinical environment is essential.
Support installed base:
- In co ordination with sales team visit and closely liaise with installed base users for the purpose of company visibility, identifying training requirements and identify any problems arising from installed equipment
- In co ordination with sales team coordinate and help deliver user training courses
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any configuration changes or issues on site
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any software upgrade requirements onsite
- To co ordinate with service team on all customer support requirements and to provide communication bridge where required between sales team, service team and customer
- In co ordination with service department form part of on call rota and provide on call support over weekends and national holidays
Support pre sale customer trials
- In co ordination with sales team and help deliver pre sale customer trials and demonstrations
- In co ordination with sales team and trial site identify equipment required for trial
- In co ordination with sales team configure trial equipment
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver training, provide customer support on site and via telephone and maintain company visibility on site during trial period
- In co ordination with sales team help prepare quotes, tender submissions, sales presentation.
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver sales presentations and sales D&P days
Support installation process
- In co ordination with sales team provide pre installation clinical user training
- In co ordination with sales team provide post installation clinical support and training for users
- Normal hours of work will range from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work as driven by needs.
- Work is usually performed in a office setting or hospital environment
- Will require travel to customer/remote sites to complete tasks
- Lifting, carrying and delivery of services and supplies
- Ability to communicate clearly to other employees and customers
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, our Client have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within their, Southampton branch.
They are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work well and deliver results under pressure
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Dynamic, outgoing and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What They Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
Our Clients is one of the best Seafood suppliers in London that is growing at a rapid rate! They have a lovely team of staff and are looking to add a Sales Executive/Account manager to start this January 2019.
They are an established business running for over 10 years, and are now looking to move to the next level with a highly motivated and skilled sales team. If you are looking to join a welcoming and energetic company, then this is the place for you!
The job role will consist of business development from warm and cold leads. They set realistic and achievable targets for their staff, and will provide excellent in-house and external training to help you achieve them. You will be working alongside the Director of the company who has a vast amount of sales experience. They have a transparent and excellent commission structure tailored towards you reaching your maximum earning potential!
The ideal individual will have a bachelors degree and be somebody who is determined and passionate about taking on new challenges. Sales experience is not essential, however good communication skills and an out-going personality will be highly beneficial. You will need to be somebody who is willing to learn and work hard for success (for which you will be handsomely rewarded). Moreover, you need to be an ambitious individual who is keen to progress within a company towards Team Leadership in the future.
What we offer:
- Basic salary from £18K to £21K (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- 22 days’ holidays + public holidays
- Energetic and friendly office atmosphere
- Warm leads to follow up on and create your own relationships
- On-going in-house Training
- Top quality seafood at cost price!
- Individual and Team incentives for best performers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Marketing Intelligence / Business intelligence, Power BI, Qlik, Eloqua
You will have an important role in the overall success of the global Marketing Intelligence program. This role will support the implementation and build of the global marketing standards for fact-based reporting to drive performance and demonstrate impact to the business through detailed analysis and data driven decision making
You will be a hands-on user in building key go-to dashboards and standardized reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders, with initial focus on Attribution, Campaign and Performance dashboards. Advise marketing operations functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses, managing data mart behind BI solution
BI platform experience – Microsoft Power BI and/or Qlik Sense ideal
General understanding of marketing programs, channels of execution, and revenue operations
Ability to look across solutions and identify areas for process improvements and standardization
Ability to create and deliver executive summary presentations relating to established dashboards and reports
4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics, IT or a related area
3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations/business intelligence role
Experience in revenue operations platforms – SFDC, Marketo/Eloqua
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, our Client have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Development Manager based within their Hayes Branch.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager with a dynamic, persuasive personality, who will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities and establish plans and strategies to continually expand the customer base ensuring sales budget and margins are met.
As the Sales Development Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
• Ensure the branch deliver the branch budgets and margins, in collaboration with the branch management team
• Ensure sales targets are met through the development of existing and new customer accounts
• Produce and present branch plans to directors for potential future growth
• Contribute to positive team performance
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and business development background in relation to automotive parts and services. You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with excellent communication, time management and organisational skills. You must be IT Literate with a comprehensive understanding of programs including excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint. Knowledge of MAM and Allicat are desirable, however not essential.
Salary Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus Working Hours An average of 45 hours Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What they Offer:
• 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
• Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
• Healthcare cash plan
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Internal Development Programmes
• Career progression
Our client is currently recruiting for a HR/Change Business Partner.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have strong change management and line management experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Make operational decisions concerning the delivery and development of the Human Resources Department
* Contribute to the development of the organisations Human Resources Strategy, including staff planning and participating in the budget setting and monitoring process
* Act as a project manager for the HR team when handling implementation of large or complex HR related initiatives across the company
* Draft and implement employment procedures for all staff within the organisation ensuring that employment policies are observed and legislation adhered to
* Assist with complex Change Management cases across the business
* Proactively participate in the development of efficient and effective management structures and administrative systems within the department and integrated processes and procedures
* Work with the Regional Trade Union representatives to lead on any complex employee relation cases and Change Management situations
* Strong line management experience
* Good change management experience
Java Developer – Life Sciences/Pharma AI
Developing cutting edge, semantic software for the life science and healthcare industry.
Job Title: Java Developer – Life Sciences/Pharma AI
Location: Cambridge, UK
Salary: £ Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Share Eligibility, Bonus plan, 25 days’ annual leave
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Our Client is a rapidly growing global AI company focused on the healthcare and life science market. Founded by an experienced team of scientists, engineers and commercial management, our award winning, innovative platform transforms textual content into rich, connected data used for business intelligence, machine learning and search. client Our base covers the majority of the world’s major pharmaceutical companies and our technology has won numerous global award for innovation and achievement. Our home is the world-renowned Genome Campus in Hinxton, Cambridge UK provides world-class facilities and opportunities to interact with researchers and companies involved in emerging informatics that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
What Makes Us Different
Joining us means that as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, but it’s also an opportunity to work somewhere with a different philosophy. At our heart, we’re excited by the possibilities for our technology and embrace new use-cases and ideas. We don’t stick to a rigid architecture but encourage the use of the right technology for the right problem, looking to all our developers for input and inspiration. We don’t suffer from politics and hierarchies, you’ll interact with everyone from management to marketing every day and have the opportunity to have your voice heard. We don’t pigeon hole our team members but let them explore new areas and research our products of the future. Above all, you’ll be directly shaping the cutting edge of informatics and drug discovery with some of the world’s major pharma and life science companies. The working environment is relaxed and informal and you’ll be encouraged to take ownership of key projects and explore ideas and technologies.
We’re known for solving the problems other solutions can’t and we’re looking for developers who thrive when faced with new challenges and opportunities. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we begin to design and develop our new semantic platform and you will play an important role in making this vision a reality. We’re not a software shop, but a team that engages in collaborative R&D with our customers to devise new solutions to problems they’re facing. The main duties of this role include:
• Developing new components for our innovative platform for solving problems with large volumes of text-based data
• Developing rapid prototypes to test potential approaches in areas such as text mining, machine learning, graph technology, or others suited to your skill set
• Working with customers and partners to integrate multiple APIs in data workflows
• Testing and documenting the above
• Working to deliver exceptional customer support
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience of developing and deploying Java 8 solutions
• Familiarity with common forms of data such as XML and JSON and experience processing such data
• The ability to design and build unit-tested, modular code and deploy and run it on Linux servers locally or in the cloud
• Experience of designing or using RESTful web services and deployment of data across the network
• Understanding of Agile software development process and software management/deployment tools such as maven, git, docker, AWS, Jenkins etc.
Additionally, any experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Lucene based search technologies such as ElasticSearch
• An interest in Machine Learning / AI or some experience with common toolkits
• Querying databases using SQL
• An outside interest in coding.
Knowledge of pharmaceutical domain or semantic technology is not a requirement, however a willingness to learn about the approaches and technology in this area is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skill set in one of the hottest areas, based on a fabulous campus in south Cambridgeshire.
Smart Energy company based in Central London are looking for Developers to join the growing business… You’ll be working on some cool projects and changing the world too ?
Working with TypeScript, React, and Serverless framework on AWS Lambda, you’ll be helping to build our next generation of portals for their platform.
• CSS and HTML
• Familiarity with React
• Knowledge of AWS Lambda and Serverless
• Building interfaces for data using tools like D3.js
• Accessibility and web performance tools and practices
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Puppeteer, Selenium
• Interest in reactive or functional programming
Senior Software Developer - TypeScript, AWS, Data Science, Serverless, IoT
Clean energy company in London is seeking a Senior Software Developer - TypeScript, AWS, Data Science, Serverless, IoT
As a Software Engineer you will be helping us to develop the platform using a variety of tools and approaches across the stack to tackle a wide variety of technical challenges, such as linear programming and machine learning.
Core technologies we work with include TypeScript, AWS and ElasticSearch. We're working with lots of data, so experience in data science using R or Python is a plus, as is experience in machine learning. A background in engineering or science would be beneficial, as would experience in pure functional languages like Haskell.
Required skills include:
Experience with AWS and ElasticSearch
Knowledge of core web technologies and protocols
Higher education in science or technology
Serverless; Data science with Python or R; functional programming with Haskell
Our Client are a leading Unified Communications integrator and specialise in the provision of managed services and technology solutions to multi-national clients across Europe. Headquartered in the City of London, just off the “Silicon Roundabout”, the company supports clients in 35 different countries via its UK based Service Centre and an infrastructure of in-house and partner engineering resources.
Partnering with best-of-breed IP Telephony vendors, they have a service-based culture which earns them “Trusted Advisor” Status with leading blue-chip organisations across the UK and mainland Europe. They are a fast-moving organisation that deliver niche, specialist services to a growing client base.
This role will encompasses fault diagnosis and resolution in support of incident and problem management. It also includes configuration and potential lab work to pre-stage equipment followed by the implementation at client sites throughout the UK and in mainland Europe.
The portfolio of equipment to be supported will include Avaya CS1K, Meridian all options, CallPilot, CC6, AACC products and Avaya RED UCM/SMGR, Session Manager, SBC, Communication Manager, Aura Messaging, Presence Server, Conferencing Server, One-X Attendant
KEY INTERFACES a
Customers at all levels
Internal Support teams
3rd Parties as appropriate
- Incident Management
- Provide remote and on-site diagnostics and maintenance support for deployed systems
- Implement the relevant system changes to resolve system faults
- Ensure Remedy trouble ticket is regularly updated
- Adhere to operational procedures
- Support service colleagues on incident calls
- Manage incident in line with SLA
- Provide technical input into incident reports
- Provide technical input into closure reports where required
- Adhere to Remedy update standards (Quality of input)
- Engage and interact with end manufacturer for third and fourth level support
- Keep abreast of product developments, patch databases and other known issues through regular review of manufacturer bulletins etc.
- Undertake Avaya training courses for supported products to maintain and understand the Avaya portfolio
- To review and update operational documentation for new and existing products and update as necessary
- Problem Management
- Proactively assist in identifying/highlighting problems
- Manage the problem throughout the lifecycle of the problem
- Ensure adequate handover has been completed should this be required
- Ensure service centre advisor is updated regularly on progress of problem resolution
- Escalate as early as possible in order to gain support where required
- Engage and interact with end manufacturer for third and fourth level support
- Intermittent travel throughout Europe in support of Problem resolution
- Escalation Management
- Engage key contacts as per the escalation process, and in good time
- Provide technical input as and when required during an escalation and/or post escalation
- MAC Completion
- Complete MACs within stipulated SLAs
- Projects and Transition
- Provide SOWs and MOPs when required
- Undertake pre-staging to verify configurations where applicable
- Undertake system installations and upgrades
- Fulfilment of site audits/project activities as required
- Undertake MATs as and when required
- Intermittent travel throughout Europe in support of Projects
- Responsible for reading, understanding and complying with Connect’s Information Security policies.
- Presales and Sales support
- Provide technical input and support on identified opportunities as requested
- On site engineer
- Work on site when required
- Follow direction of applicable on-site contact
- Adhere to the code of conduct
- On Call
- Provide on-call support out of hours
- Provide incident management out of hours
- Adhere to escalation procedure where required in good time
FORMAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- HND/degree engineering or related qualification / 5 Year + practical experience in this role
- Manufacturer accredited maintenance / installation training courses
- Formal support apprenticeship would be a distinct advantage
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience working in the unified communications industry
- Recognition of the issues involved in working in the service industry, with particular emphasis placed on customer focus
- Proven track record working in a technical support/fault finding environment
- Ability to form close working relationships with customer community, sub-contractors
- Computer literate with experience in delivering a technical support function
KEY COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Focused
- A self motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing communications skills
- Ability to form close working relationships with customer community, sub-contractors
- An outgoing individual willing to participate as part of a small and flexible team
- Experience and formal training on Avaya (Blue) Products
- CS1K, Meridian 11C/61/81, CallPilot, Symposium/CC6/AACC and Avaya RED UCM/SMGR, Session Manager, SBC, Communication Manager, Aura Messaging, Presence Server, Conferencing Server, One-X Attendant
- Flexible approach to working hours to support our contracts and able to travel at any time of the day
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Full driving licence, mobile with own transport
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Share eligibility, Bonus plan, 25 days annual leave
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Start Date: Immediate
Our Client is a rapidly growing scientific software business specialising in the emerging field of semantic technology. Our semantic solutions understand the complexity and variability of content within Life Sciences yet are still simple to use. We can quickly identify and extract scientific terminology from unstructured text and transform it into valuable machine-readable data. Flexibility is key. Multiple deployment options from pre-built end-user applications through to 3rd party application integration mean that the value of our semantic technology reaches a much broader audience than ever before.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Sales, the role of the Technical Sales Manager is to work together with the Sales Manager to secure new and expand existing customer licenses. Facilitating technical discussions and providing product demonstrations the Technical Sales Manager will work to scope out clearly defined projects that demonstrate the capabilities of our Semantic Platform and ultimately convert into long-term commercial relationships.
• Working closely with the sales team to drive new business development opportunities and attending meetings as a technical expert
- Understanding customer use cases and how we can address these
- Working with the project delivery team to ensure post sales processes run smoothly and that customer requirements are met
• Two key success requirements for this position will be to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of our portfolio and be able to align this to our clients’ needs.
- Liaise with customers to understand and capture project requirements
- Helping the sales team scope customer proposals with the sales team
•Monitor and report on progress of existing commercial projects.
• Deliver product demonstrations to prospective and existing customers
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
• Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
• Develop and maintain deep understanding of our technologies, the latest industry trends and how these apply to various customer needs.
• Active communication across the teams to ensure smooth customer/project management.
• Proven experience in and understanding of the Life Sciences / Bioinformatics and comfortable to discuss the various technologies and trends that are currently applied.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the technologies/environments/vendors commonly used in the informatics industry.
• Able to clearly articulate our capabilities to all levels of a customer organisation
• A good team player / self-starter with the ability to work using own initiative
• Experience of working under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Punctual with effective time management skills
• Can set priorities and be flexible in changing environment
• Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and demonstration skills
• Previous knowledge of working within in a similar role and/or organisation
• Genuine interest in technology and the desire to continue learning to drive career development
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Drivers licence, clean driving history and access to reliable vehicle
What We Offer:
A career with us comes with the chance to help tackle real-world challenges of some of the biggest companies in biomedicine and beyond. Coupled with that comes a competitive salary, a fantastic benefits package, share options and the chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and personal development. Perhaps most importantly, working with us offers a chance to enjoy working in a small, friendly team where what you contribute really makes a difference. If you’re excited by innovation and want to join a company that’s breaking new ground and growing quickly, then this is the role for you.
In our EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, we are dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent (written and spoken) in German & English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the company brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using webmail & phone primarily, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
Strong technical ability- ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
Active gamer, familiar with both PC and Console gaming
Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
Good spelling and grammar
Quick thinker - work proactively
Good communicator & team player
Able to work on own initiative
Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Fluency to a native/mother tongue level in German
The job will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. We offer a competitive salary with a relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Salary: £18,200 plus 3% bonus