We are looking for an Account Administrator from Monday to Friday from 08:00- 17:00
Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
Setting up new clients and maintaining existing account details
Creating Sales Orders
Creating Purchase Orders
Queries through to resolution
Disputed invoices liaising with respective personnel through to resolution
Checking supplier invoices
Checking and calculating recharge values Checking records for previous issued invoices/ received AP invoices
Avica Cross reference SO/PO RaiseA/R invoices Enter A/P invoice Check any issues and query
LVC-Invoicing/ service sheets
Simply waste-cross reference waste certificate / recharge
TSC- calling of Southern Co op stores
Kindred-Monthly regulars, maintaining records and completing for M/E
Approval process completion entering to SAP System
Credit card statements x20+- coding each line item, entering each line item on A/P invoice
Ad hoc duties from Operation Manager
Ad hoc duties from HR Manager
Holiday database-maintain, update and calculations. Keeping records and liaising with colleagues
Medical claims- from submission through to closure. Requesting documentation
Assisting with other roles and duties as and when required
Ordering of products as and when requested
Vehicle database and inspections in colleagues absence
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Dynamic, outgoing and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
Our Client in Bray, Maidenhead is currently recruiting for an exceptionally organised team facilities/ administror to join there team.
- Co-ordinating the current team’s tasks - everyone is part time and works different days. Therefore, if someone is out of the office the task gets left until she returns. It takes too long for any project to be finished;
- Writing some of my letters/documents, organising my diary and general secretarial work;
- File management – we have files dating back several decades and, although we don’t call on them every year, finding some documents/files can take days.
- Liaison with tenants – we are reactive and I would like to foster a closer relationship with tenants. We spoke of a business club ages ago and I still think that this would be a good idea;
- Co-ordinating with Sam on Health & Safety issues – Sam deals with a lot of this but again we take too long to finish things;
- Assisting with marketing;
- Assisting on Project co-ordination – I take overall responsibility for projects but would welcome someone else for help organise tasks in a timely fashion.
- 28 hours per week.