You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Clinical Sales Manager
To provide support to the installed base of all existing product customers and iMDsoft Metavision installations. To provide direct support to the sales team in delivering pre sale trials, pre sale tender response, pre sale sales presentations and pre sale D&P exhibitions. To work closely with service and sales teams to provide support to post sale installation process. To understand all facets of product line up both hardware and software including Metavision suite and provide Communication Bridge with FDT research and development team. At all times remain flexible in delivering any other customer support and sales requirements acting at short notice when required. Clinical knowledge and ability to relate equipment to clinical environment is essential.
Support installed base:
- In co ordination with sales team visit and closely liaise with installed base users for the purpose of company visibility, identifying training requirements and identify any problems arising from installed equipment
- In co ordination with sales team coordinate and help deliver user training courses
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any configuration changes or issues on site
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any software upgrade requirements onsite
- To co ordinate with service team on all customer support requirements and to provide communication bridge where required between sales team, service team and customer
- In co ordination with service department form part of on call rota and provide on call support over weekends and national holidays
Support pre sale customer trials
- In co ordination with sales team and help deliver pre sale customer trials and demonstrations
- In co ordination with sales team and trial site identify equipment required for trial
- In co ordination with sales team configure trial equipment
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver training, provide customer support on site and via telephone and maintain company visibility on site during trial period
- In co ordination with sales team help prepare quotes, tender submissions, sales presentation.
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver sales presentations and sales D&P days
Support installation process
- In co ordination with sales team provide pre installation clinical user training
- In co ordination with sales team provide post installation clinical support and training for users
- Normal hours of work will range from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work as driven by needs.
- Work is usually performed in a office setting or hospital environment
- Will require travel to customer/remote sites to complete tasks
- Lifting, carrying and delivery of services and supplies
- Ability to communicate clearly to other employees and customers