Clinical Support Consultant
Our client, one of the largest suppliers of medical equipment solutions in the world providing the latest technology, with a service and support package the envy of the industry, is looking for a Clinical Support Consultant to provide direct support to the sales team in pre-sales activities and ongoing customer support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the service and sales teams to provide clinical support to the post sale installation process
- Liaising with the installed base users to develop and maintain excellent customer relations, identify training requirements and troubleshoot any problems arising
- Co-ordinating and resolving configuration changes or issues on-site
- Coordinating and carrying out software upgrade requirements on-site
- Liaising with the service team on all customer support requirements and act as a bridge between the sales team, service team and customers
- Supporting pre-sale customer trials tender responses, presentations, demonstration days and exhibitions
- Supporting the installation process and the Clinical Training Manager
- In conjunction with service department form part of the out of hours on-call rota
The successful candidate will;
- ideally be degree qualified in a relevant field
- have excellent communication skills;
- be experienced in a clinical product environment with at least 2 years + in a Presales / Consulting environment.
- have experience in a customer facing role
- have a full driving licence and be comfortable with travel to client sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is expanding in a thriving business sector. For more information or to apply email Rob Ally on email@example.com