Head of IT
A leading private equity group based in the heart of Surrey is seeking a Head of IT to manage the IT infrastructure and delivery of key technology migrations for their UK and USA locations.
As the Head of IT, you will be the owner of all technology strategies, information systems and digital development across the group.
A dynamic mindset is required in this fast-paced, high-energy business. You will identify the tools required to enable your colleagues to deliver the extremely high standards required by the Company. You will be dealing with all levels of seniority across a range of technical abilities.
Key objectives/responsibilities include:
- Managing the selection, implementation, development, monitoring, maintenance and upgrading of all IT systems this growing business. This includes central infrastructure and desktop support.
- Developing IT policies and procedures to ensure security (cyber and physical) and business continuity.
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine the technology required to achieve the objectives set by the Group Board and making recommendations to the Group Board for upgrading systems as required.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, including negotiating prices and analysing spend against budgets.
- Managing one team member in the UK and (currently) outsourced providers in the US.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior Manager or Head of department.
- Experience of overseeing all IT functions, ideally across multiple offices.
- A proven track record in the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
- Project management & delivery experience
- The ability to manage and motivate people
- A customer focus with an ability to communicate with all levels in an organisation.
- A solid technical background in Microsoft technology
- And ideally, experience with Salesforce
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk