Telesales Executive – Business to business, London, circa £20k basic, OTE £40K
With some of the World’s top 50 companies as clients, this exciting immersive reality training company is seeking 2 x Telesales Executives with b2b experience to help develop customer relationships and increase sales. We're looking for someone who is passionate about sales and has confidence and gravitas to communicate with high-level decision makers within large corporations.
Our client is a leader in its field, providing immersive L&D solutions in client’s premises or in our clients own training facilities near Borough Market. Telesales Execs will play a vital role communicating our client’s training solutions to existing and new clients alike. Telesales execs form a key part of the wider sales and account management team. You will not only communicate and sell our client’s products but will gather information and feedback vital to the delivery of new service solutions.
With genuinely excellent OTE prospects and a good basic salary and benefits our client will expect applicants to have:
- At least a year or two experience of B2B telesales
- A consultative/investigative approach to telesales
- Natural intelligence – a quick learner who will want to become expert in our clients portfolio and ethos
- An enthusiastic and professional telephone manner
- A team player with a flexible approach to work
- A results oriented approach with proven ability to meet sales targets, generate leads and manage your own pipeline
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- A good standard of education
- A home easily commutable to central London
Our client is an excellent employer and we’re looking for the best people to become long term assets for their team – while a background in the learning and development sector is of interest, it is not essential as full familiarisation will be given.
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a growing business that values a positive and rewarding working environment. Please ensure you submit details of your current remuneration and benefits and availability with your application.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk