Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £40-£55k (Double OTE), L&D, London
With some of the World’s top 50 companies as clients, this exciting immersive reality training company is seeking an experienced Account Manager with a business to business background to help develop customer relationships and increase sales.
Our Business Development Manager will enjoy the prestige of a market leading company with patented processes and the largest live database of actors outside of the BBC! Despite their success our client remains at heart a close knit team of highly dedicated professionals and as Business Development Manager you will build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
Our Business Development Manager will be afforded the resources to seek out new clients through a variety of means including client research, networking, calling & advertising and while much of the work will be office based we would expect some travel for new customer meetings. You will be supported in your role by our Account Managers and Directors to whom you will ultimately pass your converted business leads.
To be of interest in this role you will:
- have 3+ years of B to B sales or marketing, ideally from an L&D or professional services environment
- have a track record of new client sales growth
- have a good degree or equivalent
- be a superb and confident communicator on the phone and in person with great presentation skills
- have experience of writing high quality proposals and pitches;
- have sound commercial negotiation skills
- be impeccably organised and have a great attention to detail
- be self motivated and have a desire to achieve tangible results
- have experience of working with customer management software.
In return we can offer a super working environment in London close to tube stations and the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting projects in the sector. Our client will pay a competitive salary, provide private health care and offer 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk