A leading unified communications integrator based in Silicon Roundabout are looking for an Avaya Red Engineer.
The role encompasses fault diagnosis and resolution in support of incident and problem management. It also includes configuration and potential lab work to pre-stage equipment followed by implementation at client sites throughout the UK and in mainland Europe.
The portfolio of equipment to be supported will include Avaya CS1K, Meridian all options, CallPilot, CC6, AACC products and Avaya RED UCM/SMGR, Session Manager, SBC, Communication Manager, Aura Messaging, Presence Server, Conferencing Server, One-X Attendant
The successful candidate will have:
- A HND/degree level qulaification in engineering or a related field
- Manufacturer accreditation and/or maintenance & installation CPD
- 5+ years’ experience working in the unified communications industry in a similar role
- A comprehensive understanding of the issues involved in working in the service industry, particularly customer service
- Experience of delivering a technical support function
- A proven track record in a technical support/fault finding environment
- The ability to form close working relationships with customers and sub-contractors
- A high degree of computer literacy
- A formal support apprenticeship would be a distinct advantage but is not essential
Please note you must have a full driving licence and have your own transport
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk