Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager – Fintech – London, to £40k + bonus
Our client is seeking a Customer Support Manager for their boutique fintech specialist business in the heart of London. They use technology and innovative thinking to provide clients with funding solutions, helping them grow and prosper.... Nearly £1billion of funding lent to (mostly) UK businesses and their suppliers.
As Customer Support Manager you will ensure the day to day operational needs of clients assigned to you are carried out on time and in an orderly manner. You will also be responsible for supporting other CSM’s and Client Support Executives in order to deliver the exceptional service levels clients have come to expect.
With at least a couple of years’ experience in a customer support role already, your role here will involve:
- Building strong working relationships with clients – to include visits to client premises
- Process improvement projects (systems and internal processes) to underpin service level promises
- Liaise with internal teams to efficiently complete checks and compile reports
- Process daily payment runs ensuring banking and internal protocols are adhered to and the efficient collection of payments
- Provide support to customers via the support line
- Support suppliers with requesting payments
- Produce paperwork including Supplier Agreements, Pharmacy Finance Agreements, Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes
- Assist the Operations Manager with on-boarding of new clients, including KYC checks, system demonstrations and internal on-boarding processes
As Customer Service Manager you will learn quickly, understand the system processes behind each service our client provides. As a minimum to be of interest for this role you will need to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Support Manager role – directly supporting clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- A good standard of education including English and maths
- Experience of onboarding clients
- Experience of using a CRM
- Commitment to develop your career through personal study and industry programmes
You will additionally live easily commutable to Central London where our clients offices are located conveniently for all major transport networks.
In return our client offers a good basic salary and benefits package and a chance to work with a friendly and successful organisation offering genuine development prospects.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk
This role is being exclusively recruited for our client by Escalate, the recruitment arm of myHRdept. myHRdept are a private boutique family run outsourced HR business, established in 2002. myHRdept are retained by our client to provide HR, employment law and recruitment services to clients across sectors.