You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Automotive Parts Sales Advisor
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Dynamic, outgoing and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression