Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst – Basingstoke - £35,000 - £40,000
My Hampshire based client require a Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst to join their multi award winning and leading experience business. The company has over 50 years experience within their industry.
You will join a skilled and dedicated team providing a high level of effective technical support and guidance to their extensive customer base.
You will join an existing infrastructure and desktop support team. This role is very hands on and gives you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide design, installation, configuration and monitoring services.
- You will be working on the latest hardware such as Dell, Core/Edge Switches, Storage Array and backup & Replication.
- You will also be working on the software stacks such as VMware, Active Directory, Windows Server and SQL Server / Office 365 / Azure.
- Knowledge of System Administration for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VMware.
- You must have experience with subnetting, routing, VLANs, Qos and VoIP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure, would be advantageous.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role as you will be required to travel to and from work from any offices on a regular basis, given this they provide a company car.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk