Data Cabling Engineer
Data Cabling Engineer – Basingstoke (Field Based) circa £28,500 + van
My Hampshire based client require a Data Cabling Engineer to join their multi award winning business. The company, established 50+ years and with an enviable reputation, is growing, but is still small enough to be a close knit team and this vacancy will appeal to those seeking a more rewarding, friendly and inclusive arrangement that the big comms companies can offer!
Our client has an outstanding track record for the reliability & stability of its systems and for fast implementation. Due to the rapid growth of the business they are looking to expand their Data Cabling team.
Our Data Cabling Engineers will service customer needs, plan & deliver data cable install projects (and conduct surveys) & provide support to the IT team.
To join our client’s team you will have:
- Experience in the installation of Cat5 and Cat6 Cabling & fibre.
- Fantastic customer service skills and good communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team and also independently.
- The ability to work at pace when needed and to deadlines
- A full driving license (max 6 points)
- A home commutable to the HQ in Basingstoke
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
Overtime will be available from time to time, and unsociable hours are a possibility. Your role may also include some overnight stays from time to time.
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a growing business that values a positive and rewarding working environment. Please ensure you submit details of your current remuneration and benefits and your availability with your application.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk