HR Director International, Professional Services, London (other locations possible) £85K plus benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £65,000.00 to £85,000.00 /year
Our client, a global brand owner and leader in the US, is searching for an ambitious HR Director who could be based in Central London or at any of their other UK offices mainly in the South of England. As well as possessing a market leading brand our client is geared for further growth stemming from its stable financial footing and impressive client base.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced UK HR generalist to gain international experience as the HR Director International will be responsible for the provision of HR services to our clients’ European teams and will have exposure to the US in addition to their UK HR remit. Our client is expanding in the UK and Europe rapidly through acquisition and so it is highly likely that our ideal candidate will have acquisitions experience within their 7+ years generalist HR experience, at least a couple of which will be at senior level, with team management experience.
Responsible for an expanding client base of 200+ in the professional services sector our HRD International will, via a close knit HR team, provide relevant HR solutions, advice and guidance to line and country managers and will contribute to and implement the Global People Manager’s HR strategy in all countries outside of the US.
While a full role spec shall be available to shortlisted candidates we are in summary looking for:
- 7+ years UK HR generalist experience, at least 2 at senior level
- Leadership experience
- Experience of acquisitions preferred
- Existing exposure to European labour markets would be attractive but not essential
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent) & with a good degree & ideally post grad qualifications
- A great communicator with the ability to work at all levels including business consultants & leaders
- A strong work ethic and an unwavering commitment to delivering the highest levels of HR service
- A appetite to travel into Europe and the US from time to time
- Resident in the UK with full right to work.
In return our client will offer the opportunity for an HRD to run an international team at a critical time in company growth plans. The HR Director International role will grow in size and scope over time making this one of the highest profile & potential HR positions available in the sector.
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk