M&E Planning Coordinator
M&E planning Coordinator / Administrator, Slough
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
We are a diverse and experienced facilities management business offering a range of Facilities Management Services for clients in the property and commercial building sectors. Now seeking an Facilities Coordinator / Administrator to join the team
As the Facilities Coordinator / Administrator, in this role you will:
- Distribute call out repairs to the appropriate engineers on a daily basis.
- Plan Engineers schedules for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance on sites
- Deal with any complaints the clients may have regarding Engineers or work quality
- Manage Sub-Contractors documents and calls
- Be the first point of contact for new call outs from clients via phone and email
- Raise quotations for clients
- Update the clients on a daily basis
- Maintain client relations
- Identify and address any operational difficulties/challenges
- Report to line manager stock that needs to be ordered
- Ensure that communication is constant.
- Attend all company meetings and training as requested.
- Undertake duties within company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all call outs are completed to the highest of standard within the time frame
- Ensure Engineers are following their schedule
- Undertake duties within company policies and procedures and in accordance with the Quality Management System
Ideally you will have experience within facilities, quality management or maintenance.
Strong Administration skills
Use of SAP would beneficial
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk