Our Client in Bray, Maidenhead is currently recruiting for an exceptionally organised team facilities/ administror to join there team.
- Co-ordinating the current team’s tasks - everyone is part time and works different days. Therefore, if someone is out of the office the task gets left until she returns. It takes too long for any project to be finished;
- Writing some of my letters/documents, organising my diary and general secretarial work;
- File management – we have files dating back several decades and, although we don’t call on them every year, finding some documents/files can take days.
- Liaison with tenants – we are reactive and I would like to foster a closer relationship with tenants. We spoke of a business club ages ago and I still think that this would be a good idea;
- Co-ordinating with Sam on Health & Safety issues – Sam deals with a lot of this but again we take too long to finish things;
- Assisting with marketing;
- Assisting on Project co-ordination – I take overall responsibility for projects but would welcome someone else for help organise tasks in a timely fashion.
- 28 hours per week.