Conference Producer / Event Producer – London - £28-£32k
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Conference / Event producer required for a fun, friendly professional membership organisation. We are a non-profit who is highly regarded and recognised within the industry.
Based in Central London and established for more than 30 years, the organisation attracts members nationally and internationally and provides networking platforms and forums across all functions. We are currently looking for a Conference Producer to join our events team who, between them, coordinate major industry B2B events across the country including large conferences, exhibitions, seminars, dinners, award schemes and ceremonies and study tours.
Our Conference Producer will have the necessary blend of research, planning, creativity, project management, people skills and intuitive management. Leading on agenda development and speaker acquisition, they will be responsible for making sure the intellectual content across our wide ranging events programme is relevant, interesting and dynamic. They will undertake end to end planning of events, with responsibility for committee management, budgetary management, management of key guests and VIPs and for setting and achieving event commercial targets plus post event analytics and learnings.
The successful candidate will work across teams, efficiently managing several events at once to the agreed brief, timescale and budget. From inception to completion, the role will include undertaking in-depth research to develop content-driven event programmes, high level speaker liaison and on-site management.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a conference production role with an understanding of the key drivers to developing successful events
- A thirst for knowledge for the real estate and retail property sector to develop content for events
- Ability to capture the imagination of the target audience
- An interest in researching current trends / topics / new and identifying high-level, influential industry experts
- Have gained your experience in a B2B environment and ideally (though not essentially) in a membership organisation
- Have a strong commercial focus and experience of managing budgets, and be as comfortable looking at post event analytics as you are looking after guests on the day
- Have experience of managing agencies, contractors and suppliers
- Be a multi-tasker, able to handle several concurrent projects whilst keeping track of details
- Be eminently flexible – this is a small team, and everyone does whatever is necessary to support the team and company objectives
- Excellent level of written English to enable quality copy writing, plus superb attention to detail
- Comfortable to lead and manage a variety of committees
- Project planning and management / multi-tasking skills with ability to deliver conflicting priorities to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in this vacancy… Don’t delay, send your application to Rob@escalateuk.co.uk