To provide support to the installed base of all existing product customers and iMDsoft Metavision installations. To provide direct support to the sales team in delivering pre sale trials, pre sale tender response, pre sale sales presentations and pre sale D&P exhibitions. To work closely with service and sales teams to provide support to post sale installation process. To understand all facets of product line up both hardware and software including Metavision suite and provide Communication Bridge with FDT research and development team. At all times remain flexible in delivering any other customer support and sales requirements acting at short notice when required. Clinical knowledge and ability to relate equipment to clinical environment is essential.
Support installed base:
- In co ordination with sales team visit and closely liaise with installed base users for the purpose of company visibility, identifying training requirements and identify any problems arising from installed equipment
- In co ordination with sales team coordinate and help deliver user training courses
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any configuration changes or issues on site
- In co ordination with sales team over see and co ordinate any software upgrade requirements onsite
- To co ordinate with service team on all customer support requirements and to provide communication bridge where required between sales team, service team and customer
- In co ordination with service department form part of on call rota and provide on call support over weekends and national holidays
Support pre sale customer trials
- In co ordination with sales team and help deliver pre sale customer trials and demonstrations
- In co ordination with sales team and trial site identify equipment required for trial
- In co ordination with sales team configure trial equipment
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver training, provide customer support on site and via telephone and maintain company visibility on site during trial period
- In co ordination with sales team help prepare quotes, tender submissions, sales presentation.
- In co ordination with sales team help deliver sales presentations and sales D&P days
Support installation process
- In co ordination with sales team provide pre installation clinical user training
- In co ordination with sales team provide post installation clinical support and training for users
- Normal hours of work will range from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work as driven by needs.
- Work is usually performed in a office setting or hospital environment
- Will require travel to customer/remote sites to complete tasks
- Lifting, carrying and delivery of services and supplies
- Ability to communicate clearly to other employees and customers
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, our Client have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within their, Southampton branch.
They are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work well and deliver results under pressure
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Dynamic, outgoing and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What They Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
Our Clients is one of the best Seafood suppliers in London that is growing at a rapid rate! They have a lovely team of staff and are looking to add a Sales Executive/Account manager to start this January 2019.
They are an established business running for over 10 years, and are now looking to move to the next level with a highly motivated and skilled sales team. If you are looking to join a welcoming and energetic company, then this is the place for you!
The job role will consist of business development from warm and cold leads. They set realistic and achievable targets for their staff, and will provide excellent in-house and external training to help you achieve them. You will be working alongside the Director of the company who has a vast amount of sales experience. They have a transparent and excellent commission structure tailored towards you reaching your maximum earning potential!
The ideal individual will have a bachelors degree and be somebody who is determined and passionate about taking on new challenges. Sales experience is not essential, however good communication skills and an out-going personality will be highly beneficial. You will need to be somebody who is willing to learn and work hard for success (for which you will be handsomely rewarded). Moreover, you need to be an ambitious individual who is keen to progress within a company towards Team Leadership in the future.
What we offer:
- Basic salary from £18K to £21K (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- 22 days’ holidays + public holidays
- Energetic and friendly office atmosphere
- Warm leads to follow up on and create your own relationships
- On-going in-house Training
- Top quality seafood at cost price!
- Individual and Team incentives for best performers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, our Client have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Development Manager based within their Hayes Branch.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager with a dynamic, persuasive personality, who will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities and establish plans and strategies to continually expand the customer base ensuring sales budget and margins are met.
As the Sales Development Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
• Ensure the branch deliver the branch budgets and margins, in collaboration with the branch management team
• Ensure sales targets are met through the development of existing and new customer accounts
• Produce and present branch plans to directors for potential future growth
• Contribute to positive team performance
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and business development background in relation to automotive parts and services. You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with excellent communication, time management and organisational skills. You must be IT Literate with a comprehensive understanding of programs including excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint. Knowledge of MAM and Allicat are desirable, however not essential.
Salary Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus Working Hours An average of 45 hours Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What they Offer:
• 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
• Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
• Healthcare cash plan
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Internal Development Programmes
• Career progression
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Share eligibility, Bonus plan, 25 days annual leave
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Start Date: Immediate
Our Client is a rapidly growing scientific software business specialising in the emerging field of semantic technology. Our semantic solutions understand the complexity and variability of content within Life Sciences yet are still simple to use. We can quickly identify and extract scientific terminology from unstructured text and transform it into valuable machine-readable data. Flexibility is key. Multiple deployment options from pre-built end-user applications through to 3rd party application integration mean that the value of our semantic technology reaches a much broader audience than ever before.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Sales, the role of the Technical Sales Manager is to work together with the Sales Manager to secure new and expand existing customer licenses. Facilitating technical discussions and providing product demonstrations the Technical Sales Manager will work to scope out clearly defined projects that demonstrate the capabilities of our Semantic Platform and ultimately convert into long-term commercial relationships.
• Working closely with the sales team to drive new business development opportunities and attending meetings as a technical expert
- Understanding customer use cases and how we can address these
- Working with the project delivery team to ensure post sales processes run smoothly and that customer requirements are met
• Two key success requirements for this position will be to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of our portfolio and be able to align this to our clients’ needs.
- Liaise with customers to understand and capture project requirements
- Helping the sales team scope customer proposals with the sales team
•Monitor and report on progress of existing commercial projects.
• Deliver product demonstrations to prospective and existing customers
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
• Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
• Develop and maintain deep understanding of our technologies, the latest industry trends and how these apply to various customer needs.
• Active communication across the teams to ensure smooth customer/project management.
• Proven experience in and understanding of the Life Sciences / Bioinformatics and comfortable to discuss the various technologies and trends that are currently applied.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the technologies/environments/vendors commonly used in the informatics industry.
• Able to clearly articulate our capabilities to all levels of a customer organisation
• A good team player / self-starter with the ability to work using own initiative
• Experience of working under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Punctual with effective time management skills
• Can set priorities and be flexible in changing environment
• Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and demonstration skills
• Previous knowledge of working within in a similar role and/or organisation
• Genuine interest in technology and the desire to continue learning to drive career development
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Drivers licence, clean driving history and access to reliable vehicle
What We Offer:
A career with us comes with the chance to help tackle real-world challenges of some of the biggest companies in biomedicine and beyond. Coupled with that comes a competitive salary, a fantastic benefits package, share options and the chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and personal development. Perhaps most importantly, working with us offers a chance to enjoy working in a small, friendly team where what you contribute really makes a difference. If you’re excited by innovation and want to join a company that’s breaking new ground and growing quickly, then this is the role for you.