Our client is currently recruiting for a HR/Change Business Partner.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have strong change management and line management experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Make operational decisions concerning the delivery and development of the Human Resources Department
* Contribute to the development of the organisations Human Resources Strategy, including staff planning and participating in the budget setting and monitoring process
* Act as a project manager for the HR team when handling implementation of large or complex HR related initiatives across the company
* Draft and implement employment procedures for all staff within the organisation ensuring that employment policies are observed and legislation adhered to
* Assist with complex Change Management cases across the business
* Proactively participate in the development of efficient and effective management structures and administrative systems within the department and integrated processes and procedures
* Work with the Regional Trade Union representatives to lead on any complex employee relation cases and Change Management situations
* Strong line management experience
* Good change management experience