We are looking for an Account Administrator from Monday to Friday from 08:00- 17:00
Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
Setting up new clients and maintaining existing account details
Creating Sales Orders
Creating Purchase Orders
Queries through to resolution
Disputed invoices liaising with respective personnel through to resolution
Checking supplier invoices
Checking and calculating recharge values Checking records for previous issued invoices/ received AP invoices
Avica Cross reference SO/PO RaiseA/R invoices Enter A/P invoice Check any issues and query
LVC-Invoicing/ service sheets
Simply waste-cross reference waste certificate / recharge
TSC- calling of Southern Co op stores
Kindred-Monthly regulars, maintaining records and completing for M/E
Approval process completion entering to SAP System
Credit card statements x20+- coding each line item, entering each line item on A/P invoice
Ad hoc duties from Operation Manager
Ad hoc duties from HR Manager
Holiday database-maintain, update and calculations. Keeping records and liaising with colleagues
Medical claims- from submission through to closure. Requesting documentation
Assisting with other roles and duties as and when required
Ordering of products as and when requested
Vehicle database and inspections in colleagues absence
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects or queries they may have
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Dynamic, outgoing and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus (£1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement)
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our new Southend branch. We are looking for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager, who with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, will help lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting monthly sales targets. As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry. Main Duties include: The ideal candidate will have the experience of working in a strong, sales, target driven environment within an automotive background. What you'll need to succeed Salary Competitive + potential to earn up to £1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement Working Hours 46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working What We Offer!
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our new Southend branch.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager, who with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, will help lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting monthly sales targets.
As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
The ideal candidate will have the experience of working in a strong, sales, target driven environment within an automotive background.
What you'll need to succeed
Competitive + potential to earn up to £1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working
What We Offer!
Our Client in Bray, Maidenhead is currently recruiting for an exceptionally organised team facilities/ administror to join there team.
- Co-ordinating the current team’s tasks - everyone is part time and works different days. Therefore, if someone is out of the office the task gets left until she returns. It takes too long for any project to be finished;
- Writing some of my letters/documents, organising my diary and general secretarial work;
- File management – we have files dating back several decades and, although we don’t call on them every year, finding some documents/files can take days.
- Liaison with tenants – we are reactive and I would like to foster a closer relationship with tenants. We spoke of a business club ages ago and I still think that this would be a good idea;
- Co-ordinating with Sam on Health & Safety issues – Sam deals with a lot of this but again we take too long to finish things;
- Assisting with marketing;
- Assisting on Project co-ordination – I take overall responsibility for projects but would welcome someone else for help organise tasks in a timely fashion.
- 28 hours per week.
HR Administrator – Maidenhead
We are looking for a HR administrator to join a busy team in Maidenhead. This role is to provide HR administrative support to the HR and ER team and deliver exceptional HR service to our clients. This role will appeal to an experienced HR administrator looking to consolidate their experience in a small close knit team environment.
Your role will encompass HR administration, general HR support, client work and ad hoc duties as and when required by the team.
Duties will include:
Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
Managing client files and co-ordinating annual updates and activity
Demonstrate & advise clients on our HR system (HR Breathe)
First point of contact for client calls and support emails to the office, acting as ‘triage’
Supporting the HRM & ERMs with Client Work
Undertake client work on their sites as required
Preparing standard HR letters for clients
Preparing periodic reports as required
Carrying out DBS checks
Working to agreed SLA's
We require candidates who are highly organised and efficient with previous experience in a multi-tasking role and who have provided HR administration support for at least 2 years previously. It is essential you have a working knowledge of HR information systems, ideally with Breathe HR. You will have excellent MS office skills with a specific focus on Word (you should be an advanced user) and have a great attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
PA / Office Manager, Oxford, Circa £40K (negotiable)
Our client, with £70m of funding behind it, is no ordinary start-up Company, and this is no ordinary PA / Office Manager opportunity. With government and industry support already secured this is your opportunity to become employee No3, supporting the CEO and COO as they rapidly increase their team to 40+ over the next couple of years.
Our client’s activities are of national strategic importance and their efforts will have an impact across the globe, enabling the rapid dissemination of manufactured vaccines to combat epidemics wherever they may arise. In helping to build this exciting organisation from the outset, our PA / Office Manager opportunity is unrivalled, and the successful candidate will have enormous scope and opportunity to help bring benefits to millions. Few jobs can offer that level of satisfaction.
Based near Oxford our PA will, in addition to the normal PA / Office Manager duties:
- Assist the CEO and COO in scoping the first and subsequent offices and co-ordinate office moves as the organisation develops
- Ensure impeccable facilities management
- Support the administrative needs of existing execs and manage new appointee inductions
- Take Board minutes and monitor actions, ensuring nothing slips between the cracks
- Arrange and host VIP visits and co-ordinate exec travel plans
- Become the CEO’s right arm, managing priorities effectively and gate-keeping diary, calendar and emails
- Work with strategic HR partners myHRdept to set up HR systems, processes, policies and processes
- Maintain finance systems, accounting records, expenses, records and day-to-day invoice payments.
- Manage suppliers and negotiate deals with preferred contractors where required.
- Be the first port of call for external enquiries, colleagues and visitors.
To be of interest for this unique opportunity you will:
- Be demonstrably of degree calibre.
- Have at least 2 years PA/EA and Office Management experience in a rapid growth environment
- Be used to working with very senior executives, preferably with a scientific/research or similar high tech background
- Be highly computer/tech literate, with exceptional MS Office skills, essential is the ability to build advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Be a confident and skilful communicator in person, by phone and email
- Be highly influential, balanced with high level diplomacy skills
- Have superlative project management and organisation skills and a forensic attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: circa £40K, negotiable for the right person.
Smart Energy company based in Central London are looking for Developers to join the growing business… You’ll be working on some cool projects and changing the world too ?
Working with TypeScript, React, and Serverless framework on AWS Lambda, you’ll be helping to build our next generation of portals for their platform.
• CSS and HTML
• Familiarity with React
• Knowledge of AWS Lambda and Serverless
• Building interfaces for data using tools like D3.js
• Accessibility and web performance tools and practices
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Puppeteer, Selenium
• Interest in reactive or functional programming